Route Map or Road Map of Shri Amarnath Ji Yatra 2012
- Amarnath Yatra via Pahalgam Route
- Amarnath Yatra via Baltal Route
Shri Amarnath Yatra Route Map or Road Map
Amarnath Yatra via Pahalgam Route
Pahalgam -Chandanwari - Pissu Top - Sheshnag - Panchtarni - Holy Cave
- The starting point of Amarnath Ji Yatra via this route is Pahalgam.Pahalgam is located at a distance of 43 Kms from the holy cave.
- After starting the yatra from Pahalgam the next point is Chandanwari.Chandanwari is located at a distance of 16 kms from Pahalgam.The distance is covered by Local Transport on this route.
- After reaching Chandanwari, the next stoppage is pissu top.Pissu top is at a distance of 3 kms from chandanwari.After chandanwari the next point is Sheshnag, the Sheshnag is at a distance of 11 kms from the Piss top
- Next point after reaching Shesh nag is MAHAGUNAS again a distance of 4.6 Kms.After reaching MAHAGUNAS and again covering a distance of 9.4 Kms, one reaches Panjtarni
- Panjatarni is at a distance of 6 Kms from the Holy cave
Amarnath Yatra via Baltal Route or Road
Baltal - Domail - Barari - Holy Cave
- The starting point of yatra via this roue is Baltal which is located as a distance of 14 kms from the holy cave.The next point is Domail which is 2 kms from the baltal.After that yatris can proceed towards Barari which is again at a distance of 6 kms from Domail
- On reaching Barari, one must travel 4 kms and reach sangam.The sangam is only at a distance of 3 kms from the holy cave.In this way one can reach Holy cave via Baltal