A complete guide about Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Services for Upcoming Amarnath Yatra 2012
- Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Service is useful for those pilgrims who have a busy schedule and lack of Physical wellness.
- Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter is available at both the routes i.e Baltal and Pahalgam.
- Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Service shall operate daily with Least inconvenience to yatris.However the flights are subject to fair weather conditions.
- The Helicopter will drop the pilgrims at Panjtarni from both the routes (i.e Pahalagam and Baltal).Panjtarni is located at a distance of 5 Kms from the holy cave.
- One way Helicopter fare for Baltal to Pajtarni is more as compared to one way fare from Pahalham to Panjtarni.This is because of the longer distance between Pahalgam and Panjtarni.In 2011 the one way Baltal to Panjtarni fare is Rs 2425 and Rs 3450 for Pahalgam to Panjtarni.The fares for both these routes are yet to be announced by the board authorities for Amarnath Yatra 2012.
- Children under the age of 2 years will not be charged for Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Services
- Advanced booking for Amarnath Yatra Helicopter service is restricted to only 50 % per day per trip i.e 50 % seats of each helicopter operator per day can be booked Online in advance from the respective website of the Helicopter operator after the Payment of Requisite fees through a payment gateway.
- The remaining 50 % seats of the total seats shall be available under the "Current Booking".The procedure for Booking Amarnath Yatra Helicopter tickets under Tatkal System or Current Booking System shall be notified from time to time by board authorities at the later stages and same can be checked at the Board's Official Website.
If you’re planning to visit India during Amarnath Yatra 2012, book your airline tickets well in advance as airline fares tend to rise by every passing day during this period.