Online Registration for Amarnath Yatra 2012
- Registration Date: The Starting Date for Online Registration is 7th May, 2012.So yatris are advised to registration Online for Amarnath Yatra only on or after 7th May, 2012.
- Where to Register : The Online Registration will be done only at the JK Bank's Official Website (www.jkbank.net) .
- How to Register ? : Yatris who wish to use the Online facility for Amarnath Yatra 2012 Registration must follow the below mentioned steps at the time of Online Registration.
- On the Online Registration Page, yatris will first have to select the Yatra Route (Either through Baltal or Chandanwari , Yatra Date, Number of Persons.
- The maximum number of yatris that can be registered per booking is Five.
- The Registration charges for every single yatri is Rs 15 only.
- Yatris are advised to fill Individual Details of yatris as required.
- Payment for Online Registration will be done by Credit Cards / Debit Card and Internet Banking .
- After successful Payment and Confirmation, the system will generate Yatra Permit Card, that must be printed and preserved till the completion of Yatra.
- The Yatra permit card is to be produced at the time of performing yatra
- Yatris are required to note down the Transaction ID, Yatra route and Yatra date as they may be required to Re-Generated Yatra Permit cards.
- Medical Certificate is Compulsory: After the successful Online Registration, yatris must note that the that will have to submit the Medical Certificate certified by an Registered Medical Practitioner.The Medical Certificate form can be downloaded from this link.
Amarnath Yatra 2012 by Helicopter